Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I Love Christmas Parties

There's a fly in my lamp. It must be confused, because I think it keeps trying to land on the light bulb and then after it realizes the light bulb is too hot, it flies away, but can't get out of my lamp... then the process starts all over again. Stupid winter flies. I do not like flies.

We had our youth group Christmas party tonight. I enjoyed it. We ate. We opened white elephant gifts. I got a N*SYNC Christmas CD and a groovy beyond belief patriotic baseball hat (which, if anyone wants it, just tell me, I will give it to you). I gave a can of Spam. Trevor didn't appreciate it enough. Ha, ha. It's okay, I don't like Spam, so it's okay if he doesn't like it that much either. Ha, ha. We also played Scene It, and I had a lot of fun. It's funny playing with Krista's parents. It was a lot of fun, and more so when you got to yell "Whoo!" after getting a question right. Yay for Christmas parties.

Tomorrow I don't have to go to school until about 10:30, because this is semester week and it's block scheduling. Then, I can leave right after that test. It's nice. Plus, tomorrow I get to bowl on league, which is a rare occurrence during basketball season. Normally, Thursdays are my least favorite day of the week, but tomorrow seems like it will be a pretty good day.


If the burden seems too much to bear
Remember: The end will justify the pain it took to get us there
And I’ll let it be know
At times I have shown
Signs of all my weakness
But somewhere in me
There is strength
-Relient K, Let It Out

Time to let this go you never had control
Look back home weary soul
Recall the times of old to face the new
Your faith will overcome
We can look back to when He was there for us
-Wavorly, Twenty Twenty

No comments: