Monday, May 19, 2008

Summer's Here and the Time is Right

...for dancing in the streets. (Makes you break out in song, doesn't it?)

Anyway, I have two things to say:

1. I just was texting Josh about how I am really concerned about not knowing for sure what I am doing for a summer job yet. He said it will be fine. He said he has faith it will be fine. (He does and I don't because he is more easy-going and I get stressed easily.) But, I realized something that I am not sure yet how easy it will be to grasp, but I need to leave all of it in God's hands. I am the kind of person who likes plans. I actually kind of freak out when I don't have a plan. I also need a schedule, so just this one day of nothing much (besides sending in my MNU application) drove me crazy. I need to work so I can have a schedule. Or at least I need more going on so I have a reason to get all pretty.

And 2. I have spent too much of my life not knowing how to swim. Who wants to teach me?

No comments: