Saturday, June 9, 2007

I Got a New Attitude (and a New Phone)

I got a new phone yesterday. And, my dear friends, is what I'm using to type this post. But I haven't gotten the hang of it quite yet. So I am just going really slow. And actually, I'm at my computer now, since I tried to figure out how to send it to my blog and what not. I must admit, this is very nifty. Very nifty, indeed.

I just spend this week helping with VBS, which means lots of little kids, little kid songs with amazing actions (that yes, Erika and I did the actions in the back while the kids were singing), cowboys hats and cowboy boots (because that was the theme this year and because I was in the daily skits so I was "Sheriff Andy"... I know, sheer amazingness), and lots of little annoying kids. And three and four year olds who don't understand the concept of duck, duck, goose. Ha, ha. It was great fun.

Whatcha gonna do now? There's a new Sheriff in town.

No comments: