Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Eat More Butter

I don't actually need to eat more butter. I don't really need to eat more of anything. Mr. Schlecht still told me to eat more butter. That was really only because I left my coat on during class because well, it is winter outside. This cold weather is really getting to me. I mean, I know I will proudly proclaim that I am "North Dakota tough," but this weather has just been going on for way too long. It's supposed to be a little warmer today (like 17 degrees above, yay!), but right now it is 17 below, so I am not really that excited.

But just ask Erika, I will lick my finger off if there is just butter on it, even though butter plain is quite disgusting. Whenever I bake anything, I always lick my finger whenever there is dough or anything on them. Yes, sorry to anyone who has ever eaten anything I baked.

Speaking of kitchens, I was called the "Little Kitchen Girl" at work yesterday, and not by an old person, either. I was called that by one of the workers who really is probably just in her last twentys. It was a little rude.

No comments: