Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I've Got Something on My Mind

My posts have been lacking, I know. I am not going to use that I am busy as an excuse, but I have been busy. School is back into full swing. Let me tell you, it's not so fun running back and forth between the college and the high school, the high school and the college. Especially in winter road conditions. Then there's the fact that I am still working, not as much anymore, only 4-5 days a week now. Of course, the nights I haven't been working I still have something going on. Like Wednesdays I have youth group and Thursdays I bowl (even though I sort of want to work Thursdays because after work I am in "go" mode and am not as tired right away, unlike the nights I don't work). Filling out scholarship applications should also be a full-time job. For real, it takes a lot of time.

Other than school and work, there isn't much that's exciting. We (the youth group) are hosting our Valentine's Banquet again this year. It should be fun. I am in charge of something, but I don't really feel like I am doing much. I don't really know what I should be planning or what I should be doing. Oh, well. That's definitely not something to get stressed about. At least not when there is a scholarship due the 31st and I haven't even asked anyone to write a recommendation yet. And I need to ask for a transcript. Can you tell what's on my mind?

Oh, yeah. And we sort of got a new president.

No comments: