Monday, September 29, 2008

College Choices are Making Me Have an Inability to Breath

It was a weird thing that happened yesterday. I was driving home from Aberdeen with my mother (we had just taken Kyle back to college) and so my mother and I were talking about what I am going to do for college. Then I had a really hard time breathing. It felt like my throat was closing up. It was really creepy. That plus I was starting to cry probably made for not ideal driving conditions. But why such not happy reactions when talking about my college plans? Because I have no idea what I am going to do for sure.

I preached the morning service yesterday. I can't say that I actually did that well. After all, I was preaching on death and one congregation member couldn't stop laughing. Anyway, it wasn't the best job I have ever done. But, it is over now.

I woke up late this morning and had a really horrible dream. Like, I woke up and tears were still coming down my face. That's the kind of horrible it was.

Anyway, I should go get ready for school, because apparently being on time is an important thing.

No comments: