Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Make Decisions Like a Donkey Would

I can't make decisions. In fact, I am so bad, that I am a lot like a donkey.

"A hungry donkey approaches a barn one day looking for hay and discovers two haystacks of identical size at the two opposite ends of the barn. The donkey stands in the middle of the barn between the two haystacks, not knowing which to select. Hours go by, but he still can't make up his mind. Unable to decide, the donkey eventually dies of starvation." -[source]

I did learn about this donkey thing in Biology, which is why, I enjoy that class, even though I have never actually done well in science ever.

Speaking of that class today, it is Homecoming and so today is Mix-Match Day and I have to go to the college today looking like a total retard in mix-matched clothes.

No comments: