Thursday, October 23, 2008

I am at Least Good at Talking About Myself

I said I would post today and with only 45 minutes left of today, I think I better hurry.

Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?:: No, that's weird.
What's the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?:: 4 years, well over 3 years
Ever been in a car wreck?:: No, I haven't.
Were you popular in high school?:: I am still in high school and I am still not popular.
Have you ever been on a blind date?:: No
Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more??:: Ha, ha. Most of my friends right now I have known since kindergarten.
By what age would you like to be married?:: 27 seems to be a good age. But, I don't really care. I think I would enjoy being single for a while and living on my own for a while.
Have you ever made a mistake?::
Are you a good tipper?:: I feel bad when I don't tip enough, so I try to be good.
What's the most you have spent for a haircut?:: Probably only like 12.
Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?:: Ha, ha... I can honestly say I haven't.
Have you ever peed in public?:: Maybe when I was two? On accident?
What song do you want played at your funeral?:: I'll Fly Away
What would your last meal be before getting executed?:: Hopefully it never comes to that, but maybe a giant soft pretzel... with cheese.
Beatles or Stones?:: Beatles
If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who?:: I don't wish death on anyone...
Do you have any phobias?:: Heights and I am kind of afraid developing panic attacks...
What are your plans for the future?:: Go to MNU, double major in Ministry and Mass Communications, get a job that I enjoy, and find "the one" and get married.
If you were an animal what would you be?:: Penguin!
Hair color you like on someone you're dating?:: Brown
Would you rather be blind or deaf?:: Blind
Do you have any special talents?:: I can... crack an egg with one hand?
What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?:: Put my purse down
Do you like horror or comedy?:: Comedy, but mainly because I hate horror.
Are you missing anyone?:: I am filing a missing person's report right now. Alright, no, I'm not. I sort of miss my brother, but he's be home tomorrow, so after that, I may be sick of him.
Where do you want to live when you are old?:: In a yellow house
Who is the person you can count on the most?:: My mom or Trevor
If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?:: Shia LaBeouf
What did you dream last night?:: A couple nights ago, I had a dream that I was dating one of my classmates... yeah, it was weird.
What is your favorite sport to watch?:: Bowling, but second place would probably be basketball, just because I understand what is going on.
Are you named after anyone?:: I am actually named after my father's great aunt Annie
Have you ever been in love?:: No, I haven't.
Do you sing in the shower?:: No. I don't. I think people will hear and no one wants to hear me sing.
Have you ever been arrested?:: No, I abide the law.
What is your favorite Holiday?:: Christmas
Would you ever get plastic surgery?:: No, I can survive with my large nose.
Have you ever caught a fish?:: I have never gone fishing and I would really like to... at least once.

No comments: