Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday, I Think

Sometimes I will start doing something and then totally forget and not go back to it. I am thinking that's a bad thing. I should have done some math homework last night, but I didn't. Instead, I went to the volleyball game. Not that I had a choice, since I had to take pictures for Journalism anyway, but still. In the beginning of the game, I actually sort of thought that I would miss some things about high school. By the end, however, I was tired and just wanted to leave (Be done with high school and just go home and sleep. Ha, ha).

Anyway, today I have high school and college. Yesterday I didn't have college classes and later this week on Thursday and Friday, I won't have high school classes. Oh, the life of a high student taking college classes.

I also work again today. I don't know when I will be able to go (or if I go) to the football game tonight. We are in the playoffs tonight and we have home field advantage. It should be a good game, but I probably will only make it to half-time or after.

I sort of feel like I am forgetting something important.

1 comment:

CT said...

Oh the life. Something important? Hmm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPqp8z2zLHw