Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Please Pray For Levi

"I guess we can just pray." Just? When did prayer become not enough?

I don't know about you, but my God is still strong enough to cover all our needs. I don't know about you, but my God is working in the lives of the people around me and He's not done yet.

He probably doesn't want me to share this, but I will anyway. (If you want me to remove it, just let me know.) Yesterday morning one of my friends, Levi was cleaning his gun and shot part of his hand off. I don't know all the details, but I am told that he came through surgery and he will be fine. He didn't lose any fingers, but there could be some nerve problems.

It was last night at about 9:00 when Krista texted me, "How come no one told me about Levi?" I had no idea, so I asked, "What about Levi?" And then I freaked out and ran upstairs to tell my mother. It was weird to see her reaction. She sat down on the side of the tub and clasped her hands together and started praying and after her prayer, she had this peace and calm and kept saying, "He's going to be alright."

Right now all we can do is really pray, but I know that God is big enough to handle this whole situation.

No comments: