Monday, July 7, 2008

The Countdown Has Begun

And there is only 13 days until we leave for South Africa.

I have a mixed combo of emotions. I am scared, excited, etc. etc. I have only been out of the country when I went to Canada (and no offense, Canada, but that doesn't really count). I have been on a plane before and really enjoyed it. However, I have never been on an over 11 hour flight before. It will take like two days (wait, three) to get there. Plus, the times will be all crazy. Luckily, I will be with a group, so I can follow more than think myself. Which is good. I still need to get a lot of stuff before I go and I feel totally unprepared. I don't even know if I have all of my sermons together and I sure haven't worked on them at all. Yeah, I am so not ready.

13 days and counting.

P.S. I just recounted the money that I have saved/raised I will be just barely (very barely) breaking even. It's all up to God though. I know I shouldn't worry about money.

No comments: