Thursday, June 12, 2008

Throwback Thursday (My Barbies and Me)


Thanks to Throwback Thursday, I get to go through some old pictures of me and remember the good times (and bad) of my childhood. I always played with a lot of Barbies. There was a Barbie Magazine (and apparently there still is) and I don't know if they still do, but when I was little, you could send in a picture with you and all of your barbies and there was a chance that you might get your picture in the magazine. So, my mom and I organized all my Barbies and took a ton of pictures. I was never in the magazine, but I am not bitter, because I am sure I am adorable and they should regret not putting me in their magazine. Ha, ha. It was 1995, I am pretty sure.

Throw yourself back several years with Throwback Thursday.

No comments: