Saturday, April 26, 2008

Grace (Phil Wickham)


Amazing song. It's played in The Wager. Which is a great movie, but anyway, this is a good song. It makes me happy inside.

P.S. I cleaned all day. Tomorrow people are coming to my house and helping with the backyard a little. There's not all too much work to do. Moving rocks is the main thing. There would be more work to do, but my mom is super fussy and wouldn't let other people lay patio blocks because I think she wants them all to be perfect. Anyway, I appreciate anyone who is coming tomorrow. Helping is great of you. Mainly because there is so many other things people could be doing instead, it would mean a lot to me if you were helping. So, come lend a hand.
P.P.S. Boo dust. Dust is stupid.
P.P.P.S. Up until yesterday I thought it was gorilla warfare, instead of guerrilla, which is what it actually is. (I'm not really stupid, I just thought it kinda made sense, I mean, monkeys probably get into fights, too.)

No comments: