Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Packing and the Week Ahead

This is going to be like the fourth time that I am going to MAX. And the third year that I will be on the Dakota B Team for quizzing. I was looking at a picture of the B team and me from like my eighth grade year, so 2005. Wow, that was a while ago. I looked different. I still had long hair. On the bright side, I can still fit into the capris that I was wearing. That's always cool, I guess. Anyway, it's not like there's any big surprise to what MAX is all about. And most of the time I walk away from it with at least some good stories. So I shouldn't be like nervous about this time. Besides, the trip down should be good, since I am going with people that are incredibly nice. (I can't think of anyone else how would email me first and ask me what kinds of cold meats I like.)

Which brings me to another topic: packing. I don't really enjoy packing. Usually (perhaps due to my decision) I pack more than I need to. You could say that I am prepared, if prepared meant that I have about 3x the amount of clothing that I actually wear on a trip. So tonight I will have to get all my packing done. I know, I won't be gone that long. I will still pack more than I need and it will be so heavy that I can barely lift or carry it myself. That's just the way it's going to be. I have accepted it. You might as well accept it, too. Ha, ha.

I didn't have school yesterday. Well, I had English class, but then I didn't have anymore school. Usually I don't accomplish much when there's no school. Yesterday I accomplished the average amount. I did some laundry and cleared some stuff off my desk so at least now you can tell it is a desk. Another accomplishment was that I figured out to put myself (and the video of my preaching) onto my ipod. I feel kinda famous now. Ha, ha. Not really, but we can pretend.

This week will be more busy than last. (I will only be in school for like less than two days.) Last week was great, this week I will have to hurry and get as much school work done before I leave as I can. So, yeah, it will be super fun. So much to look forward to today. At least I get to bowl today at 4:00, since we have to make up our bowling before Thursday this week, since this is the last week of league. Sad day.

No comments: