Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Titles Are Hard to Come By When You Write Nothing

That was weird. Maybe other pastors do this, but not my pastor. Well, until now. I actually just got a text message from my pastor. I am not going to lie, it made me giggle a little bit. It wasn't about anything big. I just find it funny that he didn't just leave a voice mail. I guess it doesn't matter. What counts is that I know I don't have to practice with the worship team tonight. Which I am kind of sad about, but not really surprised at all. I missed practice last week, so it figures that they would replace me. And once Stacy is done with all her finals and goes home, my spot will still be there.

Today doesn't seem like Wednesday, but it is. I'm sure I still have a lot of stuff to get done. However, I am reading a book of Krista's called Impulse and I am totally addicted and just want to read. Luckily, I have all my schoolwork from last week made up. It's a good thing that high school isn't that hard. Ha, ha.

God is amazing. He shows up in things that we can't imagine. Just thought I'd let you know.

P.S. I drink your milkshake.

No comments: