Wednesday, August 13, 2008

At Least I Get New Pens

I'm going to the dentist today. I'm also getting school supplies tonight. I don't really care about the dentist, but ever since I was little, I hated going to school, but I loved shopping for school supplies. There is just something about the smell of new notebooks and the thought of opening a new package of pens that makes me very happy inside. The thought of going back to school in one week is very depressing, but I am all for getting school supplies.

Of course, since my brother is going to college, it will be the first day ever that I go on the first day of school all by myself. That's what happens when your brother is 23 months older and in the grade ahead of you. I am a senior, so it isn't like I need someone to like protect me in school or anything, but still. It is just that things will never be the same again. Everything will be completely different from here on out. My brother isn't going to college far away, only like 40 minutes away, actually, but in a year (if the plans doesn't change in a year), I will be going like 8 hours or so away.

Perhaps I am starting to sound like a broken record. So, I will stop.

No comments: