Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm Still Here

I have a kitten that is currently sleeping on my legs. So, hopefully she doesn't get too comfy since I have to get up soon and hang up my laundry. I need to get back into the habit of blogging again. I promise I will eventually, I will just work blogging into getting back into my school morning routine. So, anyway, I work today. Actually, my next day off is Monday, so I work until then. Then I work Tuesday until Friday, then I don't work Saturday or Sunday and then I work Monday through Wednesday and that is as far as I know. And I am sure you care. But, you know, if you plan on stalking me any time in the future, that's when I work. Just to make it easier for you.

Anyway, it is almost 11, so I should get done.

Now Olive is just staring at me with her big, black eyes. She is too adorable for words.

No comments: