Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Getting Back to the Daily Grind

So, on Sunday I drove to Minot. It was actually the first time I had ever driven four hours all by myself. I turned wrong like twice, but luckily, Trevor answers his phone, so he helped me out, even though I am sure I was sounding crazy on the phone. And somehow, I got on the right road, so it all worked out. And I am confident in myself that I could drive to Minot again. There were many times I was wondering why I was doing this by myself, but it worked out. I learned that there is a difference between an interstate and a divided highway. But, I'm 17, so it is about time that I take a four hour trip by myself... or something like that. Anyway, I went to Minot to pick up my mom because she was in Canada and I got to see some people in Minot. It was good seeing people. I went to the evening church service in Minot and went to see the new Mummy movie with Josh and Josh. (Yes, there are two Josh-s. Ha, ha.) It was fun. I like Minot.

So, while my mom was gone, I had to get up early to take Kyle to work, plus I had to wake up to feed Olive, so I got used to waking up at like 6:00. Of course, this morning, I woke up at a very late 9:00. Hopefully this doesn't mean this will be my new schedule. After all, school starts in 8 days... so I need to not wake up late like that anymore. Of course, I enjoy sleep, so, who knows?

Anyway, I guess that means that I have to just get used to working. Apparently, I work 11 days out of the next 14 day pay period. Which is fun. I miss youth group already.

No comments: