Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Like Summer Break is Gone

Today is my last first day of high school. (How many times will I point that out today?) I am finally a senior. When I was little, I thought this day would never come. I would say that this summer went fast, but it didn't go super flow and it didn't go super slow. It was a good summer for the most part. I got a chance to go to South Africa and Swaziland. I finally got a job that I don't completely hate (I only partly hate it, like when there is pureed hot dog). I had fun this summer.

I always thought I would be older and taller (and cooler) by the time I was a senior. But, the day is here and I am still 17 and 5'4" and everyone knows that I am not remotely cool. However, when I think about it, I mean, really think about it, I have changed a lot through the years. I may not always be confident, but I am more confident than I was when I started my freshman year of high school and way more confident than when I started my 7th grade year. I am finally a senior. This is it, this is my last year of high school.

No comments: