Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Think I am Still Alive

Yeah, so I have totally not been blogging lately. I will blame it on the fact that starting is sometimes the hardest thing. Plus, I keep saying how I don't have a life and now it seems that I don't have any time left to just be sitting down and wasting time staring at my computer screen. And I have a feeling that it will be getting worse before it gets better. I do, after all, start my college classes tomorrow. Which, by the way, I am looking forward to and not looking forward to. I am because I enjoyed my class last year and I'm not because sometimes I want to punch things and/or people. Ha, ha. But, seriously.

The nursing home is fun. Actually, it isn't always fun. Sometimes old people that stare at me make me feel awkward and makes me want to be anywhere but there. Being in the dishroom place for like an hour and a half really isn't that bad. Sometimes it is fun. It is more fun the times when I am not all by myself. But, working has become pretty routine and so I am getting used to it.

School is well, still there. I didn't want to kill everyone in my study hall today, so I am making progress. Other than that, school isn't very exciting. I realized that I am not at all good or able to do math. So, I have no idea why I am taking Senior Math.

I have A.D.D. right now and I am kind of tired. Because it is currently even after Trevor's grandma's bedtime. Ha, ha.

1 comment:

CT said...

Annie, I know things are very busy, but just a quick note to say I miss your posts. I didn't get much of a chance to talk to you on Sunday, but I hope your week is going good.