Wednesday, December 19, 2007

This is Me

It's a good thing I haven't put makeup on yet, because I am about to cry. I don't really know what to say. Apparently whatever I said before, led to something else, so I kind of just want to quit. But, I'm told quitting is bad. So, I will continue. Perhaps I'm too open on my blogs. But I look at like Joshua Longbrake just said on his blog:

If you want to know yourself, let others know you. Let them know the good, the bad, the incredibly misshapen and ugly parts that embarrass you. Let them see your scars and wounds, and let them reexamine those wounds, which will be painful. Let them know your hopes and where your hopes have been killed. Allow them to hear the dreams you had of saving the world when you were a child. Let them speak into your life, and find people that will value your voice and will let you speak into their lives as well.

No comments: