Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Today arrived. Christmas once more. You know, when you know the real reason for Christmas and you are celebrating Jesus's birth, Christmas isn't a letdown after you've opened all the presents. Isn't that amazing? I love Christmas. I got done serving at the Community Christmas dinner and it was once again quite fun. I didn't eat squash this year, because I'm smarter now.

Merry Christmas, everyone!
"And so this Christmas I'll compare the things I felt in prior years
To what this midnight made so clear
That You have come to meet me here
To look back and think that
This baby would one day save me
In the hope that what You did
That you were born so I might live
To look back and think that
This baby would one day save me"
-Relient K, I Celebrate the Day
P.S. This was my present from my brother. I love penguins, brothers, and inside jokes.

No comments: