Friday, December 14, 2007

Story Time!

So, I have two stories to tell. Pretty much now would be the time I would say, "Story time!" if I were really have a conversation with you, but since you and I am not really having a conversation, you will just have to use your imagination.

First story was Wednesday. I was talking to Jeremy and then he needed to use my phone, so Jeremy and I were the only ones left at church and we were both leaving. Walking outside, I noticed that a friend of my mine who happens to enjoy (for some odd reason) to put my windshield wipers up on my car. So there my windshield were once again sticking up. Jeremy said, "What about your hub caps?" Now my hub caps are very easily taken off and my friend knows this, but I responded, "No, he knows that would make me really mad." So, I open the door of my car and it's dark outside, so I just sit down. Then, I get up right away. I sat on something. I notice what it was and started laughing. Jeremy hears my laughing and asks what happened. "Well, I sat down without looking and I sat on something, and since we were just talking about, I thought it was my hub cap! Ha, ha. But, it wasn't. It was the tin thing that Trevor was giving me back because I made him 21 cupcakes for his birthday. Ha, ha. But I totally thought it was my hub cap." Ha, ha.

Then, yesterday, we went to Jamestown for the Stutsman County Tourney. We got there early enough to see pretty much the entire game before ours. Our basketball girls went to change at half time. So, Krista, Amanda, other people and I was sitting there still. I said to Amanda, "Man, this is a long half time!" Amanda kinda looks at me and says, "It's not half time anymore." It was not half time anymore, in fact, there was only 1 minute and 40 seconds left of the third quarter even. Amanda told me, "Annie, I'm not really sure you should be doing stats." Ha, ha.

2 comments:

CT said...

Your hub caps are safe with me!

CT said...

Thanks. Good point. In that case, "Your hubcaps are well guarded with me."