Friday, December 28, 2007

It's Late

"Jesus says to trade them
Trade our scars for his promises"
-This Beautiful Republic, New Year

Without even meaning to, I have made two situations very ironic. I didn't mean to. I mean, sure, it makes life more funny whenever irony is around, but I did not realize I was inviting the irony into my life.

Other than that, Christmas lasted a little bit longer than expected. I received an unexpected present from a friend. That's really more my brother's friend/family friend, but still a friend nonetheless. It was uber nice and unexpected, but welcomed still. Actually, I felt bad that I had nothing to give in return of this basket of gifts galore. My mother told me not to feel bad, because this gift was intended to bring joy. I am very happy and grateful. And not just because I got a present, but also because I know this person and this person is in my life.

It's late and I don't know why I am still up. I should go to bed. Actually, I am going to go to bed, but I thought I should post a little somethin' somethin' before I hit the hay. Not that I have much to say, actually, you will probably find this blog not very witty (even if at times I wish very much that I could be), it's just me. This is my life. So, I will continue to tell you that it's late, I'm tired and I should go to bed. Ha, ha. Actually, you can only say that so many times because it's redundant and repetitive. It's redundant and repetitive.

P.S. I got a wishbone in the mail. Jealous?

No comments: