Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Appetite A.D.D.

I don't think I am normal. I love baking. I love making new recipes that come from random places. However, when I am done, I have no desire to actually eat anything I just baked. Not because it looks gross or anything, it actually looks quite yummy. After whatever period of time it took to make it, I just am not hungry for it anymore. I think that must mean that I have appetite A.D.D. That seems to be the only logically answer. Like for instance, I made brownies and put Oreo pudding on top and it looked delightful. However, out of the whole pan, I had like one serving. And just last night I made some German chocolate cookie sandwiches with coconut pecan frosting in the middle. They look appetizing. I just seem to have no appetite for them. But I can't just stop making things, because I really do love baking. I find it very fun and it gets my mind off how I have no idea what I am going to do for my schedule next year, but have to decide before Wednesday anyway. I would very much rather bake than think about that. So I may have appetite A.D.D., but at least I am making my mind preoccupied. In the end, I still win.

No comments: