Monday, May 12, 2008

Waiting for the Water to Boil

Why yes, I do happen to be an extremely magnificent chef. So I am currently waiting for the water in two pots on the stove to boil. Then I will proceed to make mac and cheese for my family. Kraft (in the blue box) for my brother and Velveeta (shells) for my mother and me. I know, you wish you had as mad of cooking skills as I do. But, let's face it, we can't all be as amazing as I am. I also specialize in making chicken with cheese in a tortilla shell. I am indeed pretty much amazing.

I don't really have much to say besides the things that I could ramble about. School is almost over. I am very close to never having to be a junior in high school ever again. I will admit, I am extremely happy about that. My brother is graduating on Sunday, which I am quite sad about. I walked up to him and his friend in the hallway today and told that in a week I will never be able to randomly walk up to them and stand by them in the hallway ever again. It will quite sad. Yeah I know Colton won't miss it. Actually, he might. I always tell him that he enjoys my company.

I am going to be an usher for graduation. The top eight in the class are (the top two are marshals) and since I was 6th, bam! I am an usher. I have a pretty dress that I look amazing in (of course, when do I not look amazing?) The dress even has pockets, which is pretty neat. And I didn't even know there were pockets until my mom pointed it out. I am kind of slow a little.

Oh, my. So, in school today, Jamie was eating mini Peachie-O's. Oh, my were they adorable and 'lil.

Anyway, I should get a scootin'. The mac and cheese is almost done and while I am really a master at the multi-task, I think my family would notice if my laptop was out and I was just typing during dinner.

No comments: