Friday, May 23, 2008

I Want Beef Jerky Now

"But now I am stalling
Cause I’m afraid to let you in"
-Tenth Avenue North, Break Me Down

Sometimes just talking is good.

So, I have a dress perfect for a wedding. Who wants to get married so I can wear it? Ha, ha. Just kidding, no reason to rush you. So can you make it before the end of summer, because it isn't much of a winter dress? Ha, ha. I am just kidding.

I don't think I really know how to let people in. How to be completely honest with people. It is easier to blog honestly, because even though anyone can read it, I am not looking or hearing anyone while I am typing. I appreciate all of my friends who read this, even if I may want to (oh, A.D.D. kicked in, I have to tell you that story, still, you know how I told you to stop reading, you better not have read it. I want to tell you sometime) tell a story and then you say you read it already. If anyone ever wants to talk, give me a call. I like calls.

I am watching the show Good Eats (although I just call it the show with the guy who knows stuff about food) and am learning about how jerky come to be. I do indeed know just how to spend a Friday night. I know, I need a life. I am about to read a book and eat an old man candy bar (or a 5th Avenue candy bar). I know, you are incredibly jealous. Try to contain it. It will be alright.

P.S. I am glad you can tell when something is bothering me.

No comments: