Friday, May 23, 2008

No Idea At All

I woke up this morning and still had options. Now, twenty minutes to noon, I have no options. I have no idea what I am going to do. Craig doesn't know and the whole position/him in general isn't dependable enough to wait for it. Southside doesn't even want me. How sad it that? I have no idea now. If I wasn't stressed out before, I am going to be now. If I wasn't losing hair before, I am going to be bald now. If I wasn't getting stress stomachaches before, I will be kneeling over now. I have no idea at all what will be next. I have no idea what to do.

I am at a loss here.

P.S. And I know I am totally at fault here. I waited too long and I am totally to blame. But hating myself for being an idiot won't bring in any bacon.

P.P.S. Well, I can start June 19th or 20th (I am not mentioning yet to them that I will be in Mitchell on the 19th) at Southside. It is looking like it would be Monday through Friday from 12:00 until 5:00. Very doable. That's not very many hours in a week, but I am very willing and able. It is still a ways away, so we will just have to see how things go. I am really trying to just keep everything in perspective that my problems are little and not a big deal, and that really things will work out. I need to learn to just trust God, because He has plans and I don't have any idea how much greater His plans are. So, I guess I am just going to have to live life... a day at a time.

No comments: