Saturday, May 17, 2008

Woah

My brother is graduating tomorrow.

Honestly, it hasn't sunk in yet. So it doesn't feel like it at all.

I got to play with Dakota and Hailey tonight. Erika and Krista laughed at me. But, really, it was a good time. I was reminded of how cool kid's imaginations are (you know, before school turns them into sheep). It was fun. I got excited when they were and imagined what they said. It was actually so much fun.

All my relatives are here. I have such a funny story. If you read this before I tell you this story, stop reading, because I really want to tell you in person. So, several of my relatives are here. We were eating lunch at my grandma's house. And my aunt Laurel was making the salad and Grandma gave her wooden spoons to mix it with. She says to her husband, Wayne, "Look what Mom gave me to mix this with." He kinda just looked at her, as did just about everyone else. We had no idea the significance. "Wooden spoons make my teeth itch." Yes, and she went on to say that her sister-in-law knows someone who has that problem. Then Grandma said that she can take her teeth out and scratch them. Anyway, you know those jokes that get old fast but people keep telling it? This wasn't one of those. It kept being hilarious. It was great. There are more stories, but I will let you think about that one for a while.

You can start reading again if I told you to stop. Only, I don't have anything else to say. Oh, yeah. There's something about my relatives. When several of them get into a room, there's always like three or more people talking at the same time. Since it's hard to hear people talk then, everyone just raises their voices so loud that it seems like we are all yelling at each other. It is actually quite entertaining. I have crazy relatives. At least I have some good stories now.

No comments: