Thursday, February 21, 2008

Butter, Music and Me

"You're one to talk when you know that
this isn't going right, this is going left."
"You're one to sing when you think
that somebody's listening."
-Ivoryline, Taking Every Chance You Know How

Yesterday at lunch I was talking about butter which, of course, leads into a never-ending rabbit trail. It was a regular "I Can't Believe it's not Butter" butter and so Dixie commented on how it's not the "Promise" butter that they have at the nursing home. So I then started talking about how I didn't think promises were ever kept and how I hated promises. Dixie was like, "Like Marriage?" I jokingly say, "Yep, I am never going to get married or have kids." Enter Krista and Kierra. And so you can see when you come into the conversation at this point, there's no way you're going to know what we were really talking about. But, does that stop them from talking? Oh, no. Krista is like, "You know, I can see you not getting married or having kids." Gee, thanks, guys.

Anyway, I want to you know that even though you may think that I carry around all these problems and freak out and everything, I am not really the girl with a whole bunch of problems. I wouldn't have even told you, but you were standing there. I mean, I don't have it all together and most of the time I feel like everything is falling apart. I don't really think you know me that well. I mean, I understand reading my blog is very insightful for the inner workings of my mind. You probably think that I am dizty, but at least I knew who Ann Coulter is, unlike probably most of my friends. Not that she's amazing (because I told Mr. Ulmer that I think she's an idiot, and he agreed, but her quote did make me giggle some, you know the one about her saying she'd rather vote for the devil than McCain, which is why she'd vote for Hilary), but I am saying that I am not ignorant. Sure, I may laugh like a dizty girl sometimes and my voice can get pretty high-pitched and annoying, but I am not always like that. I can be serious sometimes. I am not the girl with a bunch of problems who just avoids people. And I do very much so love bowling, but I got some studying for quizzing done.

I am making a CD of random music that I like for Computer App., because we have to put music on our websites. And once I take all the music off the CD, the CD will be up for grabs. Any takers? I would totally give it to you for free if you wanted to know some of the music that I am currently enjoying. I would tell you what songs are on it, but then it wouldn't be a surprise. Any takers? By the way, here's the link to my web page. I know, I kinda rock your face off, don't I? (Warning: It looks a little ugly in Firefox, because we use Internet Explorer at our school, so look at in Internet Explorer, because it would just be better than way. Even though everyone knows, Firefox is really the bomb.)

No comments: