Friday, February 1, 2008

What I Learned

It's Friday, and if you overlook that tomorrow is the Hawaiian Dance, this week is almost over. Since I love learning experiences, I did learn a couple things from this week, this I Hate Winter Week:

First of all, you can make a poster telling what to dress up like everyday and people will go along with it. I'm actually surprised. While less people dressed up than they did for homecoming, people still dressed up and put effort into their outfits. It's kind of cute, yet kind of silly. I supposed I should have already learned this when our church had a Hunter's Appreciation Sunday where we all dressed in camo. I don't know how many other churches would do that.

Secondly, I learned that no matter how cold it is outside (which by the way, this has been the coldest week so far of not only this year (duh) but like of winter, or at least in a really long time), people still will wear ridiculously not warming things. Like flip-flops or togas, when it's -40 degrees with wind chill. So, since have mad drawing conclusion skills, I conclude that we North Dakotans are superhuman when it comes to cold conditions.

Thirdly, I learned that I Hate Winter Week seemed silly at first, but every week ends eventually, even if it seems to take forever and forever until you die.

The End [of I Hate Winter Week (almost)]

No comments: