Wednesday, February 6, 2008

February, Decorating and Car Crashes

"When February rolls around I'll roll my eyes
Turn a cold shoulder to these even colder skies
And by the fire my heart it heaves a sigh
For the green grass waiting on the other side"
-Relient K, In Like a Lion (Always Winter)

So pretty much today is the day for decorating for the Valentine's Banquet. I am not trying to think about it too much, but I wish I could find someway to organize all my thoughts so I could make some sort of game plan. I find a make many "game plans" in my mind. Like, I am going to do this, then dot this, then this, and so on.

I haven't gotten rid of all the Christmas songs on my ipod. I thought I had, but one just tried to play. I refuse to listen to Christmas songs after December. I refuse. I will find this song and remove it from my playlist.

I almost go into a car accident today. Actually, since it's snowed, I can't remember the last time I have been driving and haven't almost got into a car accident. I don't think that's safe. I really do think of stop signs as yields, until someone else is at the stop sign, then I am usually driving too fast to safely stop in time. But nope, they keep driving, even though I will clearly drive into them. One time I was trying to stop and my car did a U-turn, completely, and me, left without any control. Someone want to take me out on ice and let me lose control so I can have the experience and know what to do if it really happened? Pastor told my mom that I should learn, but odds are slim that he will actually teach me. If anyone is willing, they can be my friend. Anyway, I keep getting in almost accidents. Just wait, I actually will one of these days. By the way, with the stop signs being like yields, I cannot slow down at all for actual yields. I am so not a safe or good winter driver. But I still love to drive. I think it's in my blood (my dad is a truck driver and low life, but hopefully that's not in my blood).

My mind will go back to thinking about decorations now. Maybe I can come up with a mental game plan during Chemistry, since I clearly do not pay attention in Chemistry. I'm kidding... kind of.

1 comment:

CT said...

I said doing donuts and 360s in the church parking lot was good practice!