Sunday, January 6, 2008

Group Rate on Ritalin Anyone?

Sometimes I really do think I have A.D.D. Sometimes I think my whole youth group does, or maybe I think that just because I think I have A.D.D. I'm not even kidding you.

I know sometimes I'm not as serious as I should be. I think back and feel bad, you know, that I shouldn't always be so silly.

Anyway, I am preaching for the youth service on the 13th. I am trying to think of something to talk about. I thought I had an idea, but I don't think I can talk about the new year after there's been 13 days of the new year, can't I? I don't know. I don't think that I will be able to be able to preach in Africa, I can't even really preach in my own church.

This post seems like a downer, doesn't it? I'm sorry. My hyper-ness died down a little bit.

No comments: