Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Roads and Letting God Decide

It's weird to consider, but five years ago I never thought I'd be where I am. If not for God, I would not be here. Especially lately, I've been thinking... Pastor has this big plan for my life; I know his does. Which is okay, it's even okay that Pastor asks me to pray all the time. I understand that since receiving my local minister's license, I know that a lot is to be expected from me and part of me is just waiting for me to let everyone down. I'm waiting for myself to just screw up royally. I know that's not good. I need to focus on what God's will for my life is and forget what everyone else thinks I need to be doing. It's all about God. If not for God, I would not be here. If not for God, I would have no purpose in life at all. I don't know all the roads in the future, but I know I need to follow God. Give up my plans, give up my ten-year life plans, and give it all to God.

No comments: