Monday, January 14, 2008

There's Too Much on My Mind

"You took your shot, pushed me around
You're never gonna take me down"
-Across the Sky, Masquerade

I don't really know what to say, but only because I have too much that I could say.

I preached last night. I am hoping I can get a video of it. The title of it was "4 Choices to Make in 2008." People told me thank you afterwards, so I suppose I did a good job. I would have done a better job if I weren't so dyslexic and switched Galatians 5:1 to 1:5. Ah, that's embarrassing. Anyway, I think I should seriously be conscious of whether or not I'm practicing what I preach. My dad was there. My mom was talking on the phone with him today and he asked her, "who helped her write it?" Which is retarded, no one helped me write it.

I seriously just want the girl's basketball season to be over. I can't take it. I want it to end. I know that in the grand scheme of things, having to put up with basketball for three months won't be a big deal. So I'm just going to put it until it's over. Then it won't matter. Soon enough it will be over.

I need a prom date. I don't know what to do. Prom can actually be fun and it depends who you go with. I'd have it both ways. I'd gone with someone that I get along with and someone I don't get along with. It's fun when you go with someone who is your friend and you can get along with.

I need to learn how to just deal. I need to remember that some arguments aren't worth it. Rather some people aren't worth arguing with. I should do the mature thing and not make it a bigger deal than it needs to be. God forgives me, so I need to forgive others. No matter how much they could get on my nerves, they really only can get on my nerves if I let them. No matter how many stupid things they say or do, I must have to remember to stay strong. Depend on God, and give Him all control.

No comments: