Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tired... But Not

This will not be profound at all, but here we go. Do you ever have those times where you're tired, but you're not really tired and you're actually just hyper, but not really? Ha, ha. Let's just see how much sense I can make. But you know, when it's late, so you're tired, but you're not tired enough to actually go to sleep, like you're awake enough to not be tired enough to sleep. I think this is just proving I'm crazy and I'm really actually quite tired. But you know what I mean. You've been there, I know it. Well, that's how I'm right now. I'm tired, but not tired enough to sleep. I'm awake, but not awake enough to not be talking about how tired I am.

I have other stuff to say, but I'm too tired/awake to say it all. Here's a picture to make up for it:

No comments: